Welcome to THE LONEWILLOW SOAPBOX

WELCOME, FUN, POLITICS, MEMORIALS, TIME

Thursday, August 19, 2010

New DOCTOR...and new weight loss program

I have a new primary care doctor:


                                                       Dr. Trung N Le

 Dr. Le is very much a caring doctor and has done a lot for me in such a short time.

He said I needed to lose a few pounds and I agreed, so he put me on a diet.....
i.e.  Green Leafy and Crunchy veggie at every meal with whatever else I want....with some exceptions...no bananas, no ice cream, or anything with a high sugar content. Very much of the "Sugar Busters" diet without so many restrictions.
He insists on lots of chewing of food before I swallow....maybe 32 times and count it..SO FAR, it's working.

I weighted in  rather heavily...then gained 8 pounds in a month,  but after a second session of  teaching this "old dog" new tricks,   I have shed 25 pounds in two months...He would like for me to lose another 42 pounds but the end of 2010 and I think that might be possible.....

Hallelujah and thanks to Dr. Le...I will be the prettiest one, real soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment